Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Today I Start Blogging!!!

Ok kids!!  Well, here I am!  Ready for some blood sucking and I get to blog all about it.  Everyone is doing it, heh!  So, yesterday the Sharks lost (yet again), such a waste of my time watching them, but I had good company to watch it with.  But I would have rather been out prowling the town for my next victim.  I would like to start getting motivated about more projects, been kind of in a "rut" lately and a little bored with my surroundings.  The dating scene is sad...very sad, for a single girl in a big city.  Nothing out there....NOTHING.  I think I am too picky.  I like to play, but for something serious...forget it.  There is nothing :(  I need more hobbies.  Picking up my new sewing machine tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment