Friday, December 3, 2010

Close Your Eyes and Count to Five

Monday Madness
Welcome back to work Sandra!  Daydreaming about lemon meringue pie, mmm!  Need to get my Christmas decor out of the garage this week.  Sigh!  Im not ready for the holidays.  I miss my dad :(

Not a Taco Tuesday
Back on the diet.  Eating low fat foods, but I'm lacking exercise.  It's too cold to exercise and the only physical activity i enjoy is running and i don't have a treadmill.  Sharks are on the road.  Lady D came over to watch the game with me and complain about how i don't have my Christmas decorations up yet :(  Sharks win!  Sons of Anarchy season finale....boy my life is full of excitement!

Wednesday Hump Day
Work, work, work...busy-busy!  I feel like I have a million and one things going on in my mind and I have almost a thousand close friends, but yet I feel very lonely.  Sigh.  I actually received a nice invitation from a friend, that I took the wrong way.  Misunderstanding from my end that was resolved with good communication and off I drove into the night with my bottle of wine, mesmerized by fabulous Christmas lights along the way.  Few hours later, after good conversation with my friend and then some (wink), my bottle of wine is empty.

Not So Thirsty Thursday
Woken up slightly earlier than I wanted to by the sound of my text message alert from a friend.  Was VERY hungover at work with a splitting headache all day and at the moment when I think of making myself some black tea...our CPA calls an impromptu staff meeting that lasted 2 fucking hours!!!!  i was starving in there, headache getting bigger, im annoyed!!!!!  Now friends bugging to go to Happy Hour with them....ugh, forget it!  Christmas decorations are still in garage and still on my mind!

Not So Fabulous Friday
busy, busy, busy!!!  work, work, work!!  Have no intentions on going to Drunk Injuns tonight.  My only plan is to scrub my bathroom and cook a nice meal...candlelight dinner for one :)  Christmas decorations still on my mind and still in the garage :)  Mind slowly changing when i get home and reconsidering going to the Drunk Injuns show.....but then decide not to after all.  I really like this movie, Enchanted.  It's cute!  Relaxing by the furnace is so nice.  Good night.  Cheers!  btw....my bathroom is gleaming!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment